I supply mostly everything you need for the day, including:
- Boat, Fuel, and Ramp Fees
- Tackle and Lures
- Cooler with ice and bottled water
- Fishing Licenses
- First $30 of live bait is on the captain. (see market pricing below, if captain is able to catch live bait using a cast net or other means, its free)
You should bring the following:
- Sun protective clothing
- Non-Marking Shoes or just your bare feet
- Sunscreen (please not the spray bottle type)
- Food and Beverages (No Bananas Please)
Inshore/Nearshore : (1-2 anglers)
1/2 Day Fishing Charter…$ 500 (4 hours)
3/4 Day Fishing Charter…$ 600 (6 hours)
Full Day Fishing charter…$ 700 (8 hours)
Multiple day rates or weekly rates available, just contact the Captain
(I can accomate a 3rd and 4th angler for an additional $50.00 each)
Live Bait (market price dependent)
$12/doz. for Pilchards, Greenies, Sardines (5 doz used on 1/2 to 3/4 day charters)
$125/doz. goggle eyes (used primarily to target Sailfish and other pelagic species) (1 doz. used)
Gratuity: 15-20% recommended gratuity is not included in above pricing. This is not mandatory and should be based on the services received.
Deposit: A $50.00 deposit is required upon booking, contact Capt. F.G. Stalker for payment options.
Deposits will be refunded for cancellations at least 24 hours prior to reserved date or due to unsafe weather conditions as determined by the captain the day of your charter.
Experience the best fishing that South Florida has to offer.
Please Contact Captain Fernando G. Stalker to book your private fishing charter today.